20 Feb 2009

between you and me..

between you and me...
is there any difference?
no, i doubt.
we are almost the same..
similar but not really same,
we looks alike
but people keeps on deny it , right?
even me myself sometimes or always didn't recognise it,
don't you realise it?
i'm sure you not
here, i'll prove it...







the 'phosphorus' fire in ur life


the 'sparkling' fire in my world



ur kids play with guns..





my kids play with mic.. love..smokes..





ur women with their stands




my women with their human right too




ur kids dying ..





my kids dying too..





nah, there are similarities between us right?
we are both being ATTACKED by them... but in the different way. i'm glad that u know how to defend urself, and I do help u by dy doing donation, 'jualan amal', 'poem',' concert'.. etc but what about me?? my generation??






you, with ur fame




me, with my beloved country



we are both islamic country
majority of our citizens are muslim..
but then somehow i didn't realise the WAR that actually happened in my country.
thats why i stil can have the time to play around..
doing nothing, doing sins


i didn't mean to insult myself by doing this, but to make "ME" realised the brittle quality of the ummah nowdays..
we are all suffering in this ' ghazwul fikr'







1 comment:

  1. salam..
    huh tuh la skrg ni..mcm2..saya tak suka dua2..apa yang kat sana pun x suka..apa terjadi kat sini pun x suka..smua tak suka..
    hehe ayat negatif smua tuh..

    yang saya suka(ayat positif balik)..keamanan, ketenangan, kehidupan harmoni yang mana islam ditegakkan..syariat diikuti..mari kita berjuang untuk itu! hayya bina!..hehe:)

    ReplyDelete